Saturday, June 11, 2011

school's out for summer

School's out for summer... well for the kids, I still have two more days left to get my room ready for summer and to complete paperwork. Here's a note from some of my kids on the last day:

The last few days of school were fun. The students voted for our Soto Superlatives and they received their awards on Thursday afternoon.


We also had craft day on Wednesday. In my room, the kids created flower pots. Everything was made out of construction paper except for the flowers. We created the flowers using coffee filters. We colored the coffee filters with various colors and designs using markers then I dropped a few drops of water on each filter. It makes such a fun, tye-dye like design. Then we cut out a flower shape. They turned out great!



No comments:

Post a Comment